Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Work Cookies

I haven't been doing a ton of work besides that which I do everyday at my jorb, so here are a few of my favorites from the past few months.
These were Save the Date Cookies for a Dell Children's Hospital Event.

Eiffel Towers for Bastille Day

Hula Girls for Summer

Personalized Maracas for a Wedding

Monograms for a Wedding

French Poodles for Bastille Day

George for Shark Week (possibly my favorite cookie to date)

I'll work on getting cookies updated more regularly. I'm currently working on end of summer Woodland Critters, and preparing for Talk Like a Pirate Day on Sept. 19th!! I also made some specialty cookies for my grandmother's 80th Birthday, and am going to make some cookies for the release of a video game that my boyfriend worked on. Then I'll be booked solid for Halloween, it's going to be a busy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment